Smile Confidently With Invisalign For Adults
The Invisalign system is a cutting-edge method of providing adults with the opportunity to straighten their teeth and improve the appearance of their smiles without having to wear noticeable metal braces. If you want a beautiful smile, Invisalign can help you get it by using a set of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners made from high-quality materials and BPA-free.
By giving you a smile you can be proud of, providing convenient care that won’t interfere with your life, and crafting a unique treatment plan designed for you, our team at Holmes & Palmer Orthodontics can help you feel and look your best.
How Is Orthodontics For Adults Different?
The fundamental difference between treating kids and teens and treating adults is that their jawbones are still developing, making tooth mobility easier and faster. However, the same excellent outcomes can be expected from adult patients using aligners.
In addition, adults are more likely to experience bone loss or gum recession as a result of advanced periodontal disease or gingivitis than children are, and straighter teeth are associated with a decreased risk of gum disease. Also, having missing teeth cause surrounding teeth to shift, leading to a bad bite and an increased risk of gum disease.
We recognize that the care requirements of children and adults can vary. Together, we can provide you with the highest quality of service possible, tailored to your specific needs.
Common Reasons Adults Seek Orthodontic Treatment
More and more adults are getting orthodontic treatment to get a healthier, more attractive smile, despite the common belief that treatment is just for children and teenagers. Adults may choose orthodontic treatment for a variety of reasons.
- To correct bite problems — Jaw joint (TMJ) pain, headaches, and tooth wear are just some of the issues that can result from a bite that isn’t quite right. Orthodontic therapy can improve a patient’s bite and reduce any discomfort they may be experiencing as a result.
- To improve oral health — As it might be more difficult to keep crooked teeth clean, people with them may be at a higher risk for cavities and gum disease. In some circumstances, having straighter teeth might aid in improving oral health by making it less of a hassle to brush and floss.
- To boost self-confidence — Motivated by a desire to improve one’s sense of self-worth, many adults seek out ways to improve their smiles. Adults can regain the self-assurance to smile widely and live life to the fullest with the help of orthodontic treatment.
Benefits Of Invisalign For Adults
One of the greatest benefits of Invisalign aligners is that the trays are removable and virtually unnoticeable, so you may enjoy all your usual foods without worrying about damaging your braces or getting food stuck in your teeth. Since the aligners may be removed, it is simpler to keep up with regular dental care like flossing and brushing. They are easier on the gums and lips because there are no metal brackets or wires to poke or poke at them.
- Faster recovery times—up to twice as quick!
- Because they are clear and removable, Invisalign aligners can hardly be seen, so you may feel more confident flashing your smile.
- You may take them out whenever you need to clean them, and you won’t even need a special brush.
- With aligners, you just replace them with a new set in the series, rather than coming in for adjustments each time.
We are proud to be Platinum Plus Invisalign providers in Charleston, WV. This means that you are receiving treatment from highly experienced orthodontists who received extensive training in Invisalign treatment. Our orthodontists have received countless hours of real-world experience in treating patients with Invisalign, and because of this additional training, they are best equipped to treat a wide variety of orthodontic issues. Our orthodontists are committed to helping adult patients achieve their desired results without sacrificing comfort. With the use of Invisalign, you can be on your way to achieving a beautiful, healthy smile. Contact us today to learn more about Invisalign for adults!