Perfecting Your Smile With Braces
At Holmes & Palmer Orthodontics, we believe that everyone should have the perfect smile they’ve always wanted, no matter their age. That’s why we offer custom braces options to suit every individual’s needs and help them achieve their ideal smile. Whether you’re looking to improve your smile aesthetics, function, or both—our orthodontic office has something for you!
We understand and respect the responsibility that we have to our patients, so we always make sure to use only the best materials and technology available—our team of orthodontists is highly experienced in fitting braces and finding solutions that fit the specific needs of patients of all ages. We also have a variety of options, from traditional metal braces to ceramic braces, so that you can find the perfect treatment plan for you. Our team is here every step of the way to help you through orthodontic treatment and can answer any questions you have. Don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Should I Consider Orthodontic Treatment As An Adult?
If you’re an adult who’s never had orthodontic treatment, it may seem strange to consider braces at this stage in your life. However, adults can benefit greatly from orthodontic treatment, and there are a variety of options available that are specifically designed for those looking for a more subtle option. At Holmes & Palmer Orthodontics, our team works diligently to provide our adult patients with respect and discretion, while still providing them with the highest level of orthodontic care.
Orthodontic treatment is beneficial at any age, and in most cases, adult braces can be a great way to perfect your smile and achieve the desired results. Some additional benefits of braces for adults in Charleston, WV, include:
- Improved Dental & Overall Health — Orthodontic treatment can help reduce the risk of cavities, gum disease, and other physical problems associated with crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Restored Confidence — Improving your smile can give you the confidence to face any situation with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Improved Comfort — Straightening teeth can help reduce pain and discomfort associated with poorly aligned teeth.
- Improved Functionality — Properly aligned teeth can improve the way you eat and speak, giving you a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Faster Treatment — Advances in orthodontic treatments have made it easier and faster for adults to get the perfect smile they’ve always wanted.
Options For Adult Braces
Traditional Metal Braces
Traditional metal braces are still one of the most popular choices for orthodontic treatment, using high-quality stainless steel brackets and archwires to straighten teeth. Metal braces are a durable, functional, and tried-and-true choice for treatment.
While ceramic braces function in the same way as metal braces, they instead use ceramic brackets designed to blend in with the color of your teeth. This means your braces will be much more discreet and more of your natural smile will show.